Monday, November 19, 2012

Photos from Rio de Janeiro - Day 2

Photo 1: Katie and I with the Christ Redeemer statue on Corcovado in the background.

Photo 2: The girls posing in front of an overlook of Rio de Janeiro.

Photo 3: Me in front of the city with Sugar Loaf Mountain in the distance.

Photo 4: Josie, Katie, and I with the statue in the distance.

Photo 5: Doing the Redeemer pose, up close and personal with the statue.

Photo 6: Me with a different view of the city.

Photo 7: Josie and I just thought it was a cool picture.

Photo 8 and 9: Rio de Janeiro.

Photo 10: The Christ Redeemer statue with a gorgeous blue sky backdrop.

Photo 11: Josie, Katie, and I in front of the statue

Photo 12: Josie and I in front of the waterfall.

Photo 13: The Brazilian flag with the mountains in the background.














No comments:

Post a Comment